Expo / Sponsorship Opportunities
2022 Event Sponsorship Information
Why Become a Sponsor?
- To foster new relationships and/or enhance brand recognition within the St. Louis community.
- Increase brand exposure leading up to and during the event.
- Access new opportunities to engage with the local community to help increase sales.
- 2022 – Violence Prevention: Wake Up for Change!
- 2019 – Taking Your Organization to the Next Level
- 2020 – Closing the Racial Wealth Gap
- 2021 – Health Crisis in the Black Community
- Audience Demographic
Individuals 18 – 65+ who live or work in s 10-15 mile radius of St. Louis City
- MGC will leverage our coalition-building and community engagement expertise to position our conference platform as a springboard to strengthen existing and form new violence prevention partnerships. In partnership with community leaders, and members’ involvement will serve as a gateway for eradicating violence within the Saint Louis region and beyond. The conference will address the impact of trauma in local Saint Louis communities by organizing a day of trauma-informed community engagement, anger management, family counseling, and conflict-resolution with local law enforcement, community leaders, ex-offenders, mediators, and educators.
Becoming a Sponsor will help provide:
- Access to the conference for upwards of 2,000 people virtually and 200 people live (current CDC limitation) within the St. Louis community.
- Safe transportation to and from the conference for some of our most vulnerable community members, like Seniors.
- Accessibility for participants leading up to and during the conference through technical, digital and advanced connectivity.
- The conference is themed for a commitment to elevating communities with a vision to support, empower, inform, and create a “Call to Action” for the St. Louis community, region, and beyond. The priority for the 2022 Elevate Conference is not just a “day of dialogue”, rather we envision the conference as an opportunity to collaborate with organizations who currently have programs to address gun
violence. We will examine some of the root causes of violence that is often triggered by the trauma that permeates all communities, and how to address the challenges.
- Panel discussions with area healthcare professionals
- Interactive health demonstrations (i.e. cooking, exercise, etc.)
- Full service health care resources provided by the City of St. Louis Department of Health
- Access to COVID-19 testing and vaccinations
Did you know support for the conference is not only limited to sponsors? If you desire to offer your support for the conference and all we are doing outside of a sponsorship package, you may do so with your financal contributions. Send an email to email@example.com stating your interest in supporting the conference or click here to contribute now.
Friday, October 14, 2022 | 9am – 3pm
Saturday, October 15, 2022 | 10am – 2pm
Harris-Stowe State University
3026 Laclede Avenue
St. Louis, MO 63103