Expo / Sponsorship Opportunities
Event Sponsorship Information
Why Become a Sponsor and/or Resource Expo Partner?
- To foster new relationships and enhance brand recognition within the St. Louis community.
- Increase brand exposure before and during the event.
- Access new opportunities to engage with the local community, build partnerships and expand your network.
- 2021 will be our 3rd Elevate Conference; with previous years:
- 2019 – Taking Your Organization to the Next Level
- 2020 – Closing the Racial Wealth Gap
- Audience Demographic
Participants 18 – 65+ within a 10-15 mile radius of St. Louis City
- To provide a community-based event that brings awareness to health disparities and offers opportunities to shift the narrative to have a more inclusive experience with healthcare professionals.
Your support will help provide:
- Access to the conference for upwards of 2,000 people virtually, and 200 people live (current CDC limitation) within the St. Louis community.
- Safe transportation to and from the conference for our most vulnerable Senior community members.
- Digital, technical and advanced connectivity for conference participants.
- Our 2021 Conference aims to address challenges within our community including:
- Access to health care, education and resources.
- Sense of complacency, hopelessness and acceptance of living (or just dealing with) various diseases such as HIV/AIDS, diabetes, hypertension, etc.
- Panel discussions with area healthcare professionals
- Interactive health demonstrations (i.e. cooking, exercise, etc.)
- Full service health care resources provided by the City of St. Louis Department of Health
- Access to COVID-19 testing and vaccinations
Sponsorship Packages – SPONSORSHIP REGISTRATIONS ARE NOW CLOSED
ATTENTION: Thank you to all who registered as Resource Expo Partners, Vendors and Sponsors. Unfortunately, all sponsorship opportunities are closed due to our adherance to COVID-19 guidelines.
If you stll wish to offer your support for the conference and all we are doing, you may continue to do so with your financal contributions. Send an email to email@example.com stating your interest in supporting the conference or click here to contribute now.
** Resource booths were limited based on COVID capacity.
Friday, October 29, 2021 | 9am – 3pm
Harris-Stowe State University
3026 Laclede Avenue
St. Louis, MO 63103